We are so excited to see you this weekend as Pastor Mark finishes the spiritual gifts series by preaching about some of the most controversial gifts – “sign gifts” – which include things like miracles, tongues, and healing. You won’t want to miss it!
In case you’re not following us on social media (which you should be!), we recently shared the story of Drew, one of the amazing volunteers on the Trinity Worship team. He recently started a Bible study at the recovery ministry that helped him get clean and sober a few years ago and Trinity had the opportunity and blessing to provide him with a box of Bibles for the guys in attendance. AND two of the guys recently got saved! Please join us in prayer for the rest of the group to meet Jesus and for Drew as he mentors and disciples this group of guys!
After this weekend, we’ll be celebrating our 5th birthday on Sept. 11-12! The theme of the weekend is “God Showed Up” as we look back at all God has done at Trinity in the last five years and look forward to all He has for our future! At all three services – Saturday at 4 PM & Sunday at 9&11 AM, we’ll have carnival rides, bouncy houses, birthday cake shooters, a petting zoo, AND Pastor Mark will be starting a 12-week series in the book of James! To help with inviting your friends, make sure to pick up a few invite cards in the lobby this weekend.
That same weekend, we get to do one of our FAVORITE things – baptisms! If you’d like to publicly declare what Jesus has done in your life by being baptized, fill out the form here. We are so excited to celebrate with you!
Right after our birthday, we will be re-starting life groups! All groups including Real Men, Real Women, and home groups will kick off the week of September 13. For more information and to get plugged into a group near you, click here.
Speaking of life groups, Trinity Students will be throwing a back-to-school party on Saturday, Sept. 11 at 6 PM at the Trinity Café. Middle and high school students and their families are invited for a barbeque and there’ll be a mechanical bull as well as jousting! To RSVP, click here.
Are you engaged, intentionally dating, or newly married? We have a six-week Pre-Marriage class we’d love to invite you to! Come learn in a fun environment surrounded by other couples in a similar life stage as we discuss topics like sex, finances, friendship, in-laws, and more. Starting Sept. 12! For more information and to sign up, click here.
We recently debuted Join the Team online to help you get plugged in to Team Trinity, which is basically all the people who give, serve, and are part of a life group at Trinity! To complete Join the Team online, click here.
For the full list of upcoming events, see below.
- September 11-12 – Trinity 5th Birthday/Start of James series
- September 11-12 – Baptisms
- September 11 – Trinity Students & Families BBQ & fall launch (6 PM @ Trinity Café)
- September 12 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- September 13-19 – Home Groups fall launch week
- September 13 – Trinity Young Adults launches on Mondays (6 PM @ Trinity Café)
- September 15 – Real Men fall launch (6:30-8:30 PM)
- September 15 – Real Women fall launch (9:30-11:30 AM and 6:30-8:30 PM @ Trinity Café)
- September 19 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- September 26 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 3 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 10 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 17 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 30-31 – Fall Festival
- Through October 31 – Swimsuit Summer in the Backyard
- December 23-24 – Christmas Eve
Did you know Pastor Mark has thousands of hours of sermons in the archives at RealFaith.com? Click here to explore current and past sermon series!
Don’t want to miss a sermon? Click here to sign up to receive it straight to your inbox each week.