This is the weekend we’ve all been waiting for! There is SO much excitement this weekend and you won’t want to miss a single second of it! We’re celebrating Trinity’s 5th birthday with a HUGE party in the Backyard AND baptisms at all 3 services this weekend – Saturday at 4 PM or Sunday at 9 & 11 AM! We’ll have carnival rides, bouncy houses, birthday cake shooters, a petting zoo and the theme of the weekend is “God Showed Up”, so we’ll be looking back on all God has done and continues to do through the lives and legacies of the people at Trinity Church!
Pastor Mark will ALSO be starting a 12-week series in the book of James called “Faith Works”. Everyone who attends Trinity during the series will receive a free physical copy of the James study guide to help you study this incredible book of the Bible, written by Jesus’ brother, individually or with your life group!
Like we mentioned, we’ll also be doing one of our absolute favorite things – BAPTISMS – at all 3 services this weekend! If you haven’t yet had the chance to sign up and would like to publicly declare what Jesus has done in your life by being baptized, there’s still time to fill out the form here. We are so excited to celebrate with you!
Next week, we’ll have the fall launch of life groups! All groups including Real Men, Real Women, Young Adults, and home groups will kick off the week of September 13. For more information and to get plugged into a group near you, click here.
Speaking of life groups, Trinity Students will be throwing a back-to-school party on Saturday, Sept. 11 at 6 PM at the Trinity Café. Middle and high school students and their families are invited for a BBQ and there’ll be a mechanical bull as well as jousting! To RSVP, click here.
Finally, if you’re 18-25, Trinity Young Adults will be re-launching on Monday nights starting Sept. 13 at 6 PM at the Trinity Café under the leadership of Pastor Carl & Danni Steele. They’ll have food, worship, fun, and a sermon-based talk and discussion groups.
And, if you’d like to read ahead, Pastor Mark will be teaching from James 1:1-8 this weekend! For the full list of upcoming events, see below.
- September 11-12 – Trinity 5th Birthday/Start of James series
- September 11-12 – Baptisms
- September 11 – Trinity Students & Families BBQ & fall launch (6 PM @ Trinity Café)
- September 12 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- September 13-19 – Home Groups fall launch week
- September 13 – Trinity Young Adults launches on Mondays (6 PM @ Trinity Café)
- September 15 – Real Men fall launch (6:30-8:30 PM)
- September 15 – Real Women fall launch (9:30-11:30 AM and 6:30-8:30 PM @ Trinity Café)
- September 19 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- September 26 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 3 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 10 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 17 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 30-31 – Fall Festival
- Through October 31 – Swimsuit Summer in the Backyard
- December 23-24 – Christmas Eve
Are you interested in digging a little deeper? Real Classes takes big theological ideas and boils them down in free video and audio classes. Check it out by clicking here.
Want this content delivered to your inbox? Click here to sign up to receive it straight to your inbox each month.