Howdy, Trinity Family!
We hope you’re having a great week and look forward to seeing you this weekend as we celebrate dad for Father’s Day! We’ll have a fun photo booth for a family photo op, a special giveaway for all dads, and the best part – BAPTISMS! We’ll be doing baptisms at all 3 services this weekend, so if you’d like to declare your relationship with Jesus publicly by being baptized, fill out the form here.
Whether you’re married, engaged, or dating, you’re invited to Summer Date Nights on Wednesday evenings this summer at 6:15 PM as Pastor Mark & Grace teach through the Song of Songs! Each evening, there will be a teaching time and then you and your spouse can go have a date night while we watch your kiddos! If you’d like to help give parents a date night by watching their kiddos, we would absolutely love to have you help us serve in Trinity Kids during the events this summer. For more information on Summer Date Nights, click here and if you’re interested in serving with Trinity Kids, click here.
Are you new to Trinity and want to get plugged in? The absolute best way to get connected is to attend our upcoming Join the Team Weekend on Saturday, June 26 at 4 PM or Sunday, June 27 at 11 AM (both at the Trinity Café kiddy-corner from the church). For more information or to join us for either date, fill out the form here!
AND, in addition to weekly Women’s Life Groups meeting on Wednesday mornings, coming up in just over a month is the return of an event called Soul Pampering! All ladies are invited to join us for the event on Wednesday, July 28 from 9:30-1:30 PM.
What is Soul Pampering, you ask? Here’s some more information on what the event will entail:
We get time to pamper our physical bodies, which is great, but it’s important to pamper our souls by getting time with God in His word, and with prayer, journaling, and art. Soul Pampering is an opportunity to learn these things. We set up stations in the morning and afternoon on how to study the Bible, how to journal and pray, and how to worship God through art.
The event is free, and childcare will be provided. We would love if you’d let us know you’re planning to come, so to sign up to attend, click the link here.
For the full summer schedule, check out the list below!
- June 19-20 – Father’s Day Weekend/Baptisms!!
- June 20-23 – Trinity Students Summer Camp
- June 23 – Women’s Life Groups – Romans Study (9:30-11:30 AM)
- June 23 – Summer Date Night #3 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- June 26-27 – Join the Team Weekend
- June 30 – Women’s Life Groups – Praise, Prayer, & Connecting (9:30-11:30 AM)
- June 30 – Summer Date Night #4 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- July 7 – Women’s Life Groups OFF/No Summer Date Night
- July 14 – Women’s Life Groups – Romans Study (9:30-11:30 AM)
- July 14 – Summer Date Night #5 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- July 21 – Women’s Life Groups – Romans Study (9:30-11:30 AM)
- July 21 – Summer Date Night #6 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- July 24-25 – Join the Team Weekend
- July 28 – Women’s Life Groups – Soul Pampering Event (9:30 AM-1:30 PM) (Learning about prayer, journaling, Bible study, and artistic expression)
- July 28 – Summer Date Night #7 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- August 4 – Women’s Life Groups – Praise, Prayer & Connecting (9:30-11:30 AM)
- August 4 – Summer Date Night #8 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- August 11 – Women’s Life Groups – Romans Study (9:30-11:30 AM)
- August 11 – Summer Date Night #9 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- August 18 – Women’s Life Groups – Romans Study (9:30-11:30 AM)
- August 25 – Women’s Life Groups – Wisdom of Proverbs Event (9:30-11:30 AM and 6:30-8:30 PM) (Learning wisdom through life stages – Q&A panels)
- Through October 31 – Swimsuit Summer in the Backyard
This weekend, Pastor Mark will be preaching a topical message for Father’s Day, so we hope you’ll join us! And next weekend, he’ll be jumping back into the book of Romans.
Ever want to re-watch or share one of Pastor Mark’s past sermons? There’s a full sermon library archive at RealFaith.com and you can find that here!