Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but having Christmas in July TWO weekends in a row will be so delightful!
The Scottsdale weather heard we were having Christmas in July, so some winter weather headed our way! Due to the weather outside, we’re not canceling the fun, we’re just multiplying it! Here at Trinity, if we have a chance to throw multiple parties, we’ll do it – we’re just practicing for Heaven!
This weekend, July 24-25, we’ll have a Christmas party indoors with Christmas sweets and treats, music, and more. And THEN, next weekend, July 31-Aug. 1, we’ll do it ALL OVER AGAIN with the addition of 50,000 lbs. of snow for sledding outside!
Also taking place this weekend…if you’re new to Trinity and want to get plugged in, the absolute best way is to attend Join the Team Weekend, taking place THIS WEEKEND! You can attend either Saturday at 6 PM or Sunday at 11 AM, both in the Trinity Café kiddy corner from the church (8499 E McDonald Dr.) To sign up to attend, please let us know you’re coming by filling out the form here.
After this weekend, Trinity Women’s Life Groups has a special event called Soul Pampering next Wednesday, July 28 from 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM.
As we often take time to pamper our physical bodies, it’s important to also pamper our souls by getting time with God in His Word as well as prayer, journaling, and art. Soul Pampering will be an opportunity to learn and practice these elements of worship. There will be stations set up in the morning and afternoon on how to study the Bible, journal, pray, and how to worship God through art.
The event is free, and childcare will be provided. We would love it if you’d let us know you’re planning to come, so to sign up to attend, click the link here.
And finally, are you ages 17-25 and interested in being an intern this fall at The Trinity Church? The internship program exists to develop the next generation of Christ-centered leaders through transformational experiences, vocational discovery, and deeper theological understanding. The application deadline is late July and the internship period will be August-December. To apply, click here!
Pastor Mark will be in…can you guess…the book of Romans this weekend! So, if you want to read ahead, check out Romans 15:22-33 to prepare.
For the full summer schedule, check out the list below!
- July 24-25 – Join the Team Weekend
- July 24-25 – Christmas in July Weekend 1
- July 28 – Women’s Life Groups – Soul Pampering Event (9:30 AM-1:30 PM) (Learning about prayer, journaling, Bible study, and artistic expression)
- July 28 – Summer Date Night #7 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- July 31-August 1 – Christmas in July Weekend 2
- August 4 – Women’s Life Groups – Praise, Prayer & Connecting (9:30-11:30 AM)
- August 4 – Summer Date Night #8 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- August 11 – Women’s Life Groups – Romans Study (9:30-11:30 AM)
- August 11 – Summer Date Night #9 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- August 18 – Women’s Life Groups – Romans Study (9:30-11:30 AM)
- August 18 – Team Trinity Training (6:30-8:30 PM)
- August 25 – Women’s Life Groups – Wisdom of Proverbs Event (9:30-11:30 AM and 6:30-8:30 PM) (Learning wisdom through life stages – Q&A panels)
- Through October 31 – Swimsuit Summer in the Backyard
Want content to help strengthen your marriage and help you and your spouse have a more God-centered relationship? Visit the Real Marriage section of RealFaith.com for sermons, daily devotions, videos, the Real Marriage podcast, and more to help!
Want to receive Real Marriage content to your inbox? Click here to sign up for emails.