To prepare for our biggest party of the Fall, we’ll be having a Fall Festival work party at the church from 2-6:30 PM on Friday, October 27!
Show up anytime for any amount of time to help us get ready to welcome people to our church home to learn about Jesus!
We’ll gather together for dinner at 6:30 PM and there will also be a Join the Team opportunity to join a serve team if you’re not yet serving at Trinity!
Also, if you’re able to serve during the weekend of Fall Festival, click the links below to sign up!
- Guest Services to welcome people to church and answer their questions (Click here to serve with Guest Services)
- Kids Carnival to make the experience fun for kids (Click here to serve with the Kids Carnival)
- Hospitality to help serve sweets and treats to all our guests (Click here to serve with the Hospitality team)
The biggest party of the Fall, FALL FESTIVAL, returns to Trinity Church October 28-29!
We’ll have services Saturday, October 28 at 3 & 5 PM and Sunday, October 29 at 9 & 11 AM with Bible teaching from Pastor Mark starting a new series in 2 Thessalonians!
Leading us in worship, we’ll be welcoming back our friend Ben Fuller! Ben’s hit single “Who I Am” has taken the Christian music world by storm and he has toured with Zach Williams, Casting Crowns, and We Are Messengers, among others. This summer, he performed on the main stage at CMA Fest in Nashville with long-time artist and GRAMMY nominee Jo Dee Messina and Ben will be releasing his sophomore album this month!
Ben grew up on a Vermont dairy farm, learning hard work and falling in love with country music, before later overcoming drug addiction and meeting Jesus. Moving to Nashville to pursue country music, once he met the Lord, after an invitation to church, he knew music would become a powerful way to share his testimony.
For the kids, we’ll have a 50-foot fun slide and petting zoo and for families and kids of all ages, we’ll have fall sweets and treats and a photo opportunity for a family photo! The party will start after the 5 PM service on Saturday and after the 11 AM service on Sunday!
Now that the Park is officially open, the Saturday night experience at Trinity Church is CAN’T MISS!
- The weather is cooling down, making it a perfect place to hang out with your family and meet new friends after services on Saturdays!
- We have a food truck to grab dinner and lawn games to play.
- There’s live music after the 5 PM service – for free!
In case you need more reasons to check out the Park on Saturday nights, here are a couple of testimonials about the Park:
“The Park is such an awesome place to visit and hang out. The other night, I sat in a comfy white chair and actually had some REAL conversations with women that I had met in passing BUT had not really engaged in conversation with. This space is going to make a difference in driving deeper connections in our church. Thank you, church family, for making it possible! It’s simply a beautiful place.”
“We absolutely love the Park! It’s been a long time coming, but we’re so excited for everyone to be able to congregate here and be together as a church family, and for our kids to be able to play out here after church every weekend.”
If you haven’t joined us on Saturdays, make plans to attend a Saturday service this weekend!
Next weekend (October 28-29), Pastor Mark will be starting a new 4-week series called “More Walk. Less Talk: An End Times Survival Guide from 2 Thessalonians”. There were 4 primary reasons why Paul wrote this second book to the church at Thessalonica – Persecution, False Teaching, Confusion, and Laziness. A timely word that is also applicable to today’s church, this series will hopefully help our church family (and millions around the globe) discern and be encouraged in dark times.
Everyone who attends Trinity in person during the series can pick up a free physical copy of the study guide that accompanies the series. If you’d like to get a free digital copy ahead of the series from RealFaith Ministries, click here.
Are you looking for community in your age, life stage, or area of the Valley? We have all kinds of life groups for all kinds of people and it’s not too late to join one!
There are a few changes for this Fall…
- Real Men meets in the main room on campus on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM with live teaching from Pastor Mark while additional groups also meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM at the Trinity Café.
- Real Women meets in the main room on campus on Wednesdays for both morning (9:30 AM) and evening (6:30 PM).
- Students changes time on Saturdays, with High School (9th-12th grade) meeting Saturdays at 3 PM and Middle School (6th-8th grade) meeting Sundays at 11 AM.
Any questions or want to get plugged in to a group? Click here or visit Guest Services while you’re on campus this weekend!
If you’re new to Trinity, want to learn more, or are ready to get involved, join us at our next Join the Team Weekend!
There will be 2 opportunities and you only need to attend one – Saturday, November 4 at 5 PM or Sunday, November 5 at 9 AM! Both will be held at the Trinity Café just across the street from our main campus (8499 E McDonald Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85250).
We’ll throw a party to tell you about the church, answer your questions, and invite you to join the team! We’ll cater in food, introduce you to some awesome people, and have a great time!
Help us get ready to welcome you by clicking here to register!
If you want to publicly declare your relationship with Jesus and all He’s done in your life, we’ll be doing baptisms at all 4 services November 11-12!
Baptisms are one of our FAVORITE things and we LOVE celebrating with you!
Interested? Click here to fill out the form and a pastor will get in touch to hear your story, answer any questions, and talk you through the process! We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
You may have noticed…PHASE 1 IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE as we officially opened the Park! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping us finish that major part of the Rebuilding Home campaign! We also opened the sport court in the Backyard and next up will be working on the splash pad in the Backyard.
THANK YOU for being an extremely generous church family!
The most updated numbers are as follows:
- $3.5 million has been given
- Another $820K has been pledged
- Total given and pledged is $4.32 million of the $4.6 million campaign
- Between gifts and pledges, we’re 94% of the way to the finish line!
- …so there’s still time to get involved and it takes all of us working together as a church family to finish this project! It’s important to fulfill your pledges so we can make it to the finish line together!
To get updates you can’t find anywhere else, join our email list and you’ll get monthly updates as well as the weekly digital bulletin sent to your inbox.
As we rebuild home, we also would like to encourage you to not overlook the general fund, as the capital campaign is intended to be offerings above and beyond your normal tithe. While we look forward to the future, we also want to steward well and continue the ministry God has for us as a church family.
- October 21-22 – “More Grace. Less Grief.” (1 Thess. 5:12-28)
- October 28-29 – “More Courage. Less Coward.” (2 Thess. 1:1-12)
- November 4-5 – “More Discernment. Less Deception.” (2 Thess. 2:1-12)
- November 11-12 – “More Rising Up. Less Bowing Down.” (2 Thess. 2:13-3:5)
- November 18-19 – “More Working. Less Whining.” (2 Thess. 3:6-18)
- November 25-26 – Guest Pastor: Paul Taylor
Pastor Mark releases daily devos Monday-Friday that generally follow each sermon series that you can access here.
Saturday @ 3 & 5 PM
Sunday @ 9 & 11 AM
Tuesdays at 6:30 PM in the Main Room on campus and Wednesdays at 6:30 PM at the Trinity Café
Wednesdays at 9:30 AM & 6:30 PM in the Main Room on campus
Young Adults (18-25)
Text “TYA” to 480-725-0770 for more info
Students (6th-12th grade)
HS Saturdays @ 3, MS Sundays @ 11
Home Life Groups
All throughout the Valley during the school year!
UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDAR
- October 27 – Fall Festival Work Party & Join the Team (2-6:30 PM)
- October 28-29 – Fall Festival
- October 28-29 – Ben Fuller leading worship all weekend!
- October 28-29 – 2 Thessalonians Series Begins
- November 4 – Join the Team Weekend (5 PM – Trinity Café)
- November 5 – Join the Team Weekend (9 AM – Trinity Café)
- November 11-12 – Baptisms!