This weekend, we are celebrating 1 year of the Rebuilding Home campaign! Join us for special updates on the campaign and how we can all work together to cross the finish line! We have a brand new Giving Page with new ways to give, including stock gifts – check it out here!
You may have noticed…PHASE 1 IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE as we officially opened the Park! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping us finish that major part of the Rebuilding Home campaign! We also opened the sport court in the Backyard and next up will be working on the splash pad in the Backyard.
THANK YOU for being an extremely generous church family!
The most updated numbers are as follows:
- $3.5 million has been given
- Another $820K has been pledged
- Total given and pledged is $4.32 million of the $4.6 million campaign
- Between gifts and pledges, we’re 94% of the way to the finish line!
- …so there’s still time to get involved and it takes all of us working together as a church family to finish this project! It’s important to fulfill your pledges so we can make it to the finish line together!
To get updates you can’t find anywhere else, join our email list and you’ll get monthly updates as well as the weekly digital bulletin sent to your inbox.
As we rebuild home, we also would like to encourage you to not overlook the general fund, as the capital campaign is intended to be offerings above and beyond your normal tithe. While we look forward to the future, we also want to steward well and continue the ministry God has for us as a church family.
Calling all Real Men!
Join us Tuesday, October 17 at 6:30 PM for the Athletes for America: Play to Pray event presented by the America First Policy Institute.
The evening will feature worship and conversations with Pastor Mark and special guests:
- Frank Murphy (Former NFL Player)
- Duke Tanner (Former Olympic Boxer)
- Matthew Whitaker (Former Acting U.S. Attorney General)
- Chad Wolf (Former Acting Secretary of Homeland Security)
Doors open at 6 PM. See you there!
Are you looking for community in your age, life stage, or area of the Valley? We have all kinds of life groups for all kinds of people and it’s not too late to join one!
There are a few changes for this Fall…
- Real Men meets in the main room on campus on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM with live teaching from Pastor Mark while additional groups also meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM at the Trinity Café.
- Real Women meets in the main room on campus on Wednesdays for both morning (9:30 AM) and evening (6:30 PM).
- Students changes time on Saturdays, with High School (9th-12th grade) meeting Saturdays at 3 PM and Middle School (6th-8th grade) meeting Sundays at 11 AM.
Any questions or want to get plugged in to a group? Click here or visit Guest Services while you’re on campus this weekend!
The biggest party of the Fall, FALL FESTIVAL, returns to Trinity Church October 28-29!
We’ll have services Saturday, October 28 at 3 & 5 PM and Sunday, October 29 at 9 & 11 AM with Bible teaching from Pastor Mark starting a new series in 2 Thessalonians, and GRAMMY nominee Rhett Walker will be leading worship all weekend (read below to learn more about him).
For the kids, we’ll have a 50-foot fun slide and petting zoo and for families and kids of all ages, we’ll have fall sweets and treats and a photo opportunity for a family photo! The party will start after the 5 PM service on Saturday and after the 11 AM service on Sunday!
We will also be having a work party at the church from 2-5 PM on Friday, October 27! Show up anytime for any amount of time to help us get ready to welcome people to our church home to learn about Jesus!
Also, if you’re able to serve during the weekend, click the links below to sign up!
- Guest Services to welcome people to church and answer their questions (Click here to serve with Guest Services)
- Kids Carnival to make the experience fun for kids (Click here to serve with the Kids Carnival)
- Hospitality to help serve sweets and treats to all our guests (Click here to serve with the Hospitality team)
GRAMMY and Dove Award-nominee Rhett Walker will be coming to Trinity, leading worship all weekend October 28-29, the same weekend as our annual Fall Festival!
Rhett received a GRAMMY nomination for his very first single “When Mercy Found Me” and is a three-time GMA Dove Award nominee for New Artist of the Year, Rock/Contemporary Album of the Year, and Rock/Contemporary Song of the Year.
His latest single “All Joy No Stress” follows the release of the single “Gospel Song” and “Believer”, which was in the top 10 on radio for 23 weeks. He has toured from intimate theatres to some of the biggest arenas, playing the Grand Ole Opry several times. He is currently on tour with Mac Powell (former lead singer of Third Day), Brandon Heath, and Jordan St. Cyr.
If you’re new to Trinity, want to learn more, or are ready to get involved, join us at our next Join the Team Weekend!
There will be 2 opportunities and you only need to attend one – Saturday, November 4 at 5 PM or Sunday, November 5 at 9 AM! Both will be held at the Trinity Café just across the street from our main campus (8499 E McDonald Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85250).
We’ll throw a party to tell you about the church, answer your questions, and invite you to join the team! We’ll cater in food, introduce you to some awesome people, and have a great time!
Help us get ready to welcome you by clicking here to register!
If you want to publicly declare your relationship with Jesus and all He’s done in your life, we’ll be doing baptisms at all 4 services November 11-12!
Baptisms are one of our FAVORITE things and we LOVE celebrating with you!
Interested? Click here to fill out the form and a pastor will get in touch to hear your story, answer any questions, and talk you through the process! We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
- October 14-15 – “More Second Coming. Less Second-guessing.” (1 Thess. 4:13-5:11)
- October 21-22 – “More Grace. Less Grief.” (1 Thess. 5:12-28)
- October 28-29 – “More Courage. Less Coward.” (2 Thess. 1:1-12)
- November 4-5 – “More Discernment. Less Deception.” (2 Thess. 2:1-12)
- November 11-12 – “More Rising Up. Less Bowing Down.” (2 Thess. 2:13-3:5)
- November 18-19 – “More Working. Less Whining.” (2 Thess. 3:6-18)
Pastor Mark releases daily devos Monday-Friday that generally follow each sermon series that you can access here.
Saturday @ 3 & 5 PM
Sunday @ 9 & 11 AM
Tuesdays at 6:30 PM in the Main Room on campus and Wednesdays at 6:30 PM at the Trinity Café
Wednesdays at 9:30 AM & 6:30 PM in the Main Room on campus
Young Adults (18-25)
Text “TYA” to 480-725-0770 for more info
Students (6th-12th grade)
HS Saturdays @ 3, MS Sundays @ 11
Home Life Groups
All throughout the Valley during the school year!
UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDAR
- October 27 – Fall Festival Work Party (2-5 PM)
- October 28-29 – Fall Festival
- October 28-29 – Rhett Walker leading worship all weekend
- October 28-29 – 2 Thessalonians Series Begins
- November 4 – Join the Team Weekend (5 PM – Trinity Café)
- November 5 – Join the Team Weekend (9 AM – Trinity Café)
- November 11-12 – Baptisms!