We hope you’re having an incredible week and we are so excited to see you! This weekend, we’re going to be collecting Trinity testimonies and stories in preparation for our 5th birthday coming in September, so make sure to stop by the lobby this weekend to participate!
The past two weekends have been an absolute blast as we had not one but TWO weekends of Christmas in July! We had fun for all ages with Christmas treats, waterslides, snow cones, and 50,000 LBS OF SNOW! To see what you missed or re-live the fun, click here for the Christmas in July recap.
It’s hard to believe this weekend will be the very last in Paul’s incredible letter to the Romans. As Pastor Mark has been going through the book over the past year, we’d love to hear some of your takeaways, what God has been teaching you through Romans, or how you’ve seen the Holy Spirit show up in your or your family’s lives in this season. We’d be honored if you would be willing to share those with us here, so we can share and encourage others with all God is doing at Trinity through Bible teaching and relationships! (Don’t worry, we won’t use your name when sharing).
Next weekend, Pastor Mark will be starting the four-week series Spiritual Gifts: Finding Your Position on Team Jesus. To read ahead, click here to download a free digital study guide for the series.
Team Trinity is all those who give, serve, or are part of a life group at Trinity and on Wednesday, August 18 from 6-8:30 PM, we’re hosting a Team Trinity Vision and Training Night. From 6-7 PM, we’ll have dinner, worship, and vision from Pastor Mark and then from 7-8:30 PM, you’re invited to participate in a fun personality test training to find your gifts. This event is open to current members of Team Trinity as well as those who are interested in learning more about getting plugged in at Trinity.
Finally, Flourish Women’s Life Groups will be re-branding to Real Women and the inaugural event will be Walk in Wisdom on Wednesday, August 25 from 6-8:30 PM. The event, based in the book of Proverbs, will feature Q&A panels in four different life stages – singles, marrieds, moms, and Golden Years. Childcare will be available and we’ll also be collecting special donations for Hope Women’s Center. The event is free, but we ask that you register online by clicking the link here. In the meantime, for lots of content specifically for women, visit the Real Women page at RealFaith.com.
This week, Pastor Mark will finish up the book of Romans with Romans 16:17-27. We hope to see you this weekend!
For the full list of upcoming events, click here!
- August 11 – Women’s Life Groups – Romans Study (9:30-11:30 AM)
- August 11 – Summer Date Night #9 (6:15-8:30 PM)
- August 14-15 – Start of Spiritual Gifts series
- August 18 – Women’s Life Groups – Spiritual Gifts Study (9:30-11:30 AM)
- August 18 – Team Trinity Training (6:30-8:30 PM)
- August 25 – Women’s Life Groups – Walk in Wisdom Event (6:00-8:30 PM)
- September 11-12 – Trinity 5th Birthday/Start of James series
- September 12 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- September 19 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- September 26 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 3 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 10 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 17 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- Through October 31 – Swimsuit Summer in the Backyard
- December 23-24 – Christmas Eve
Want content specifically for men? Visit the Real Men section of RealFaith.com for sermons, devotions, Ask Pastor Mark videos, and more geared towards men.
Want to receive Real Men content to your inbox? Click here to sign up for emails.