It’s going to be an awesome weekend at Trinity and we hope you’re making plans to join us!
Last weekend, Pastor Mark finished a nearly year-long series in the book of Romans and it was truly incredible and life-changing! In case you missed the awesome year in Romans, or just want to relive some of the highlights, click here for the recap!
This week, we also finished our Summer Date Night series as Pastor Mark and Grace taught through the Song of Songs. We have heard so many couples say it’s been impactful for their relationships and marriages, and we wanted to share with you the story of two of those couples (click here!)
Coming up this weekend, Pastor Mark will start a four-week series Spiritual Gifts: Finding Your Position on Team Jesus. Those in attendance at Trinity during the series will receive a free physical copy of the study guide. If you’d like a free digital copy, click here.
Team Trinity is all those who give, serve, or are part of a life group at Trinity and next Wednesday, August 18 from 6-8:30 PM, we’re hosting a Team Trinity Vision and Training Night. From 6-7 PM, we’ll have dinner, worship, and vision from Pastor Mark and then from 7-8:30 PM, you’re invited to participate in a fun personality test training to find your gifts. This event is open to current members of Team Trinity as well as those who are interested in learning more about getting plugged in at Trinity.
Finally, Flourish Women’s Life Groups will be re-branding to Real Women and the inaugural event will be Walk in Wisdom on Wednesday, August 25 from 6-8:30 PM. The event, based in the book of Proverbs, will feature Q&A panels in four different life stages – singles, marrieds, moms, and Golden Years. Childcare will be available and we’ll also be collecting special donations for Hope Women’s Center. The event is free, but we ask that you register online by clicking the link here. In the meantime, for lots of content specifically for women, visit the Real Women page at RealFaith.com.
On the very same evening, Wednesday, August 25, Trinity Students will be having an event at nearby Imagine 3D Mini Golf (9180 E Talking Stick Way #F7 Scottsdale, AZ 85250). If you are or know a middle or high school-aged student, they’re invited! Meet the bus out front at Trinity at 6:15 PM and the group will return to Trinity at 8:15 PM for pickup. If you’d like to stay up to date on everything Trinity Students is doing, click here.
Finally, in just a few weeks, we’ll be celebrating Trinity’s 5th birthday on Sept. 11-12! That same weekend, Pastor Mark will be starting a 12-week series in the book of James AND that’s not even the best part…we’ll be doing baptisms! If you’d like to publicly declare what Jesus has done in your life by being baptized, fill out the form here. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
We’re so excited to see you this weekend! For the full list of upcoming events, see below.
- August 14-15 – Start of Spiritual Gifts series. Free 100+ page study guide from Pastor Mark!
- August 18 – Women’s Life Groups – Spiritual Gifts Study (9:30-11:30 AM)
- August 18 – Team Trinity Training (6:00-8:30 PM)
- August 25 – Women’s Life Groups – Walk in Wisdom Event (6:00-8:30 PM)
- August 25 – Trinity Students 3D Glow Golf Event (6:15-8:15 PM)
- September 11-12 – Trinity 5th Birthday/Start of James series
- September 11-12 – Baptisms
- September 12 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- September 19 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- September 26 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 3 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 10 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- October 17 – Pre-Marriage Class (11 AM-12:30 PM)
- Through October 31 – Swimsuit Summer in the Backyard
- December 23-24 – Christmas Eve
Want content specifically for women? Visit the Real Women section of RealFaith.com for sermons, devotions, Dear Grace videos, and more geared towards women from Grace Driscoll and Ashley Chase, the Driscolls’ oldest daughter.
Want to receive Real Women content to your inbox? Click here to sign up for emails.