Are you new to Trinity and want the best next step to get plugged in or learn more about our church?
Join us for Join the Team Weekend THIS Sunday, Sept. 24 at 9 AM at the Trinity Café just across the street from our main campus (8499 E McDonald Dr).
We will throw a party to tell you about the church, answer your questions, and invite you to join the team. We’ll cater food, introduce you to some awesome people, and have a great time!
If you’re planning to join us, please click here to register so we can prepare for your arrival!
Whether you’re a good parent that needs some encouragement, a struggling parent realizing what you’re doing isn’t working, not yet a parent but want to be, or are expecting, this class is for you!
The truth is parenting is extremely difficult and no one is a perfect parent! This 5-week class is meant to introduce or reintroduce you to overarching Biblical principles that apply to parenting, showing you the Father heart of God and how He is a perfect example for imperfect people.
The class begins Oct 1st and runs every Sunday through Oct 29th at 9 AM at the Trinity Café.
We are excited to walk with you through this class. Their hope and prayer is that God will use this class to challenge and encourage you. The goal is that, through this class, you’ll learn how to live more by the power of the Holy Spirit, making you more like Jesus, which will, in turn, make you a better parent!
Are you looking for community in your age, life stage, or area of the Valley? We have all kinds of life groups for all kinds of people and it’s not too late to join one!
There are a few changes for this Fall…
- Real Men meets in the main room on campus on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM with live teaching from Pastor Mark while additional groups also meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM at the Trinity Café.
- Real Women meets in the main room on campus on Wednesdays for both morning (9:30 AM) and evening (6:30 PM).
- Students changes time on Saturdays, with High School (9th-12th grade) meeting Saturdays at 3 PM and Middle School (6th-8th grade) meeting Sundays at 11 AM.
Any questions or want to get plugged in to a group? Click here or visit Guest Services while you’re on campus this weekend!
The biggest party of the Fall, FALL FESTIVAL, returns to Trinity Church October 28-29!
We’ll have services Saturday, October 28 at 3 & 5 PM and Sunday, October 29 at 9 & 11 AM, and GRAMMY nominee Rhett Walker will be leading worship all weekend (read below to learn more about him).
For the kids, we’ll have a 50-foot fun slide and petting zoo and for families and kids of all ages, we’ll have fall sweets and treats and a photo opportunity for a family photo!
GRAMMY and Dove Award-nominee Rhett Walker will be coming to Trinity, leading worship all weekend October 28-29, the same weekend as our annual Fall Festival!
Rhett received a GRAMMY nomination for his very first single “When Mercy Found Me” and is a three-time GMA Dove Award nominee for New Artist of the Year, Rock/Contemporary Album of the Year, and Rock/Contemporary Song of the Year.
His latest single “All Joy No Stress” follows the release of the single “Gospel Song” and “Believer”, which was in the top 10 on radio for 23 weeks. He has toured from intimate theatres to some of the biggest arenas, playing the Grand Ole Opry several times. He is currently on tour with Mac Powell (former lead singer of Third Day), Brandon Heath, and Jordan St. Cyr.
PHASE 1 IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE as we officially opened the Park! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping us finish that major part of the Rebuilding Home campaign! We also opened the sport court in the Backyard and next up will be working on the splash pad in the Backyard.
THANK YOU for being an extremely generous church family!
The most updated numbers are as follows:
- $3.49 million has been given
- Another $824K has been pledged
- Total given and pledged is $4.3 million of the $4.6 million campaign
- Between gifts and pledges, we’re 93.7% of the way to the finish line!
- …so there’s still time to get involved and it takes all of us working together as a church family to finish this project! It’s important to fulfill your pledges so we can make it to the finish line together!
To get updates you can’t find anywhere else, join our email list and you’ll get monthly updates as well as the weekly digital bulletin sent to your inbox.
As we rebuild home, we also would like to encourage you to not overlook the general fund, as the capital campaign is intended to be offerings above and beyond your normal tithe. While we look forward to the future, we also want to steward well and continue the ministry God has for us as a church family.
- September 23-24 – “More Bible. Less Lies.” (1 Thess. 2:13-20)
- September 30-October 1 – “More Standing Up. Less Bowing Down.” (1 Thess. 3:1-13)
- October 7-8 – “More Holiness. Less Naughtiness.” (1 Thess. 4:1-12)
- October 14-15 – “More Second Coming. Less Second-guessing.” (1 Thess. 4:13-5:11)
- October 21-22 – “More Grace. Less Grief.” (1 Thess. 5:12-28)
- October 28-29 – “More Courage. Less Coward.” (2 Thess. 1:1-12)
Pastor Mark releases daily devos Monday-Friday that generally follow each sermon series that you can access here.
Saturday @ 3 & 5 PM
Sunday @ 9 & 11 AM
Tuesdays at 6:30 PM in the Main Room on campus and Wednesdays at 6:30 PM at the Trinity Café
Wednesdays at 9:30 AM & 6:30 PM in the Main Room on campus
Young Adults (18-25)
Text “TYA” to 480-725-0770 for more info
Students (6th-12th grade)
HS Saturdays @ 3, MS Sundays @ 11
Home Life Groups
All throughout the Valley during the school year!