We have a FREE GIFT for moms this weekend to celebrate Mother’s Day!
If you’re joining us in person this weekend, pick up a copy of Grace Driscoll and Ashley Chase’s new 10-Day Devotional “Flourish”. If you’re unable to join us this weekend or would like a digital copy, CLICK HERE TO GET THE E-BOOK.
Do you have a little one you’d like to dedicate to the Lord?
To celebrate Mother’s Day and follow the Biblical example of Jesus’ parents dedicating Him to God at the temple as a baby, we’ll do baby dedications at all three services this weekend (4 PM on May 13, 9 & 11 AM on May 14) and you’re invited!
Join us on stage to introduce your family, read a special verse over your child, commit to raising your child to know and love Jesus, and have the church family pray over your child.
Are you the parent of a student who will be in 6th-12th grade in the 2023-2024 school year?
You’re invited to a Trinity Students Parent Night to learn all about Trinity Students, their upcoming plans for the summer, and more!
The event will be at the Trinity Café (8499 E McDonald Dr.) just across from the church at 6 PM on Saturday, May 20.
As temperatures rise in Arizona, there is so much to do at Trinity Church this summer for all ages and life stages! From Crash Course Summer to Christmas in July, the “My Life Verse” series, Trinity Students camps, Swimsuit Summer, and Real Women of the Bible, we’re so excited for summer at Trinity!
Trinity Kids – GET READY! Swimsuit Summer is returning to the Backyard on Wednesdays and Weekends in June & July!
We’ll have water slides, the ever-popular foam cannons, splash tables, sprinklers, popsicles, and water fun galore!
To learn more, including what you need to bring for your kiddos, visit the Swimsuit Summer page HERE.
Are you new to Trinity and want to learn more, ask questions, and get plugged in?
We’d love to invite you to Join the Team Weekend on Sunday, June 4 at 11 AM at the Trinity Café.
Want to learn more about things like finances, dating, marriage, parenting, or church history? On Wednesdays this summer, you’re invited to Crash Course Summer starting June 7!
There will be four 2-week sessions where you can choose from 1 of 2 topics, making it easy to drop in when you can. Make plans to join us for one, two, or even all 4 sessions this summer!
Trinity Kids (5 months-5th grade) will be available in the Backyard on the main campus and Crash Course Summer classes will take place at Trinity Café just across the street (8499 E McDonald Dr.)
We will take a break on July 5 for the 4th of July. Otherwise, classes are on Wednesdays from June 7 – August 2!
To learn more about each of the 4 sessions and to register, click the links below.
Trinity Middle School (6th-8th graders in fall 2023) is headed to UCYC (United Christian Youth Camp) in Prescott, AZ for their annual Middle School Summer Camp June 5-9!
There will be worship, teaching, small groups, a climbing wall, zip lining, swimming, a giant swing, archery, paintball, gaga ball, and more! All transportation, food, cabins, and programming are included for registrants.
The camp theme is “The Chosen One”, which will be a look at King David’s life, helping students see how God uses our passions, gifts, abilities, and even failures for good.
To register or learn more, CLICK HERE.
Trinity High School (9th-12th graders in fall 2023) are going to Forest Home Ojai Valley in Oak View, CA for High School Summer Camp July 16-21!
There will be worship, teaching, small groups, a climbing wall, a zip line, swimming, archery, and hiking. In addition to our time at Camp Ojai, we will be spending a full day at the beach in Santa Barbara. All transportation, meals, cabins, and programming are included for registrants.
To register or learn more, CLICK HERE.
We recently broke ground on the Park (Phase 1 of Rebuilding Home) and things are on schedule so far! We are excited to see it built from the ground up over the next few months!
THANK YOU for being an extremely generous church family!
The most updated numbers are as follows:
- $3.12 million has been given
- Another $980K has been pledged
- Total given and pledged is $4.1 million of the $4.6 million campaign
- Between gifts and pledges, we’re 89.3% of the way to the finish line!
- …so there’s still time to get involved and it takes all of us working together as a church family to finish this project!
To get updates you can’t find anywhere else, join our email list and you’ll get monthly updates as well as the weekly digital bulletin sent to your inbox.
As we rebuild home, we also would like to encourage you to not overlook the general fund, as the capital campaign is intended to be offerings above and beyond your normal tithe. While we look forward to the future, we also want to steward well and continue the ministry God has for us as a church family.
- May 13-14 – Mother’s Day! (Topical sermon: God’s Forever Family)
- May 20-21 – How do you discern the presence of God? (1 Kings 19:9-21)
- May 27-28 – Why do good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people? (1 Kings 21:1-29)
- June 3-4 – Why does God allow evil and how does He use it for good? (1 Kings 22:1-53)
- June 10-11 –Will Jesus burn evildoers like in the story of Elijah? (2 Kings 1:1-18)
- June 17-18 – Father’s Day! (Topical sermon: More Fathers, Less Government)
Pastor Mark releases daily devos Monday-Friday that generally follow each sermon series that you can access here.
Saturday @ 4 PM
Sunday @ 9 & 11 AM
Online at RealFaith.com starting May 17-August 2 on 1 Timothy; Back in person in September
Back in person in September
Young Adults (18-25)
On summer break (Text “TYA” to 480-725-0770 for more)
Students (6th-12th grade)
Saturdays @ Trinity Café (4 PM)
Home Life Groups
All throughout the Valley during the week!
UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDAR
- May 13-14 – Baby Dedications
- June 3-4 – Start of Trinity Kids Swimsuit Summer
- June 4 – Join the Team Weekend (11AM)
- June 5-9 – Trinity Students Middle School Camp
- June 10-11 – Trinity Students split (HS Saturdays @ 4, MS Sundays @ 11)
- June 7&14 – Crash Course Summer Session 1
- June 21&28 – Crash Course Summer Session 2
- July 1-2 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor Frank Park
- July 5 – No mid-week programming
- July 8-9 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor Adam James
- July 12&19 – Crash Course Summer Session 3
- July 15-16 – “My Life Verse”: Pastor Ryan Visconti
- July 16-21 – Trinity Students High School Camp
- July 22-23 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor Luke MacDonald
- July 22-23 – Christmas in July
- July 26 & August 2 – Crash Course Summer Session 4
- July 29-30 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor John Finochio
- July 29-30 – End of Trinity Kids Swimsuit Summer
- July 29-30 – Trinity Students Baptisms (4PM Saturday & 11AM Sunday services)
- August 23 – Real Women of the Bible