This weekend, we’ll be debuting a new “More Fathers, Less Government” shirt for Father’s Day! Make sure to pick one up on SALE for $25 this weekend only (regularly $30)!
Summer at Trinity is in full swing with Swimsuit Summer, Crash Course Summer, and Summer Date Nights underway! There’s still so much fun yet to come from Christmas in July, Real Women of the Bible, special worship artists, and the “My Life Verse” series.
Swimsuit Summer is EVERY Wednesday and weekend (except July 5) until July 30 and it’s only just begun!
The Backyard transforms into a waterpark with water slides, foam cannons, popsicles, sprinkles, splash tables, and so much fun!
Swimsuit Summer is for kids toddlers – 5th grade but there is still Trinity Kids for nursery-aged kids.
To learn more, including what you need to bring for your kiddos, visit the Swimsuit Summer page HERE.
On Wednesdays this summer (June 7 – August 2, except July 5), you have TWO options and can mix and match throughout the summer!
During both, Trinity Kids (5 months-5th grade) can be checked in to the Backyard (6:15-8 PM) and toddlers-5th grade will be doing Swimsuit Summer!
Crash Course Summer is a chance to learn more about things like finances, dating, marriage, parenting, and church history. These take place just across the street from our main campus at the Trinity Café (8499 E McDonald Dr.)
There are four 2-week sessions where you can choose from 1 of 2 topics, making it easy to drop in when you can. Make plans to join us for one, two, or even all 4 sessions this summer!
To learn more about each of the 4 sessions and to register, click the links below.
If what you and your spouse need this summer is a date night, we’re also doing a remote version of Summer Date Night on the same Wednesdays as Crash Course Summer!
You can drop your kids off in the Backyard from 6:15-8:00 PM and go on a date! During both Summer Date Night and Crash Course Summer, Trinity Kids (5 months-5th grade) can be checked in to the Backyard (6:15-8 PM) and toddlers-5th grade will be doing Swimsuit Summer!
Make sure you don’t leave before picking up a special date night card deck called “Hot Topics for a Hot Date (With Your Heterosexual Monogamous Spouse)” to help with date night conversation!
You can attend Crash Course Summer some weeks and take advantage of date night on other weeks! These will both be taking place every Wednesday from June 7 – August 2 (except July 5).
Pastor Mark will be doing a special Real Men online study this summer called “Good Fight: A Study in 1 Timothy”. These will be taking place online in the normal Real Men slot (6:30 PM AZ time) and will also be available to watch after the fact for those attending Crash Course Summer and Summer Date Night!
- June 7 – Command #3: Slay Sin (1 Timothy 1:12-20)
- June 14 – Command #4: Pray for People (1 Timothy 2:1-15)
- June 21 – Command #5: Cultivate Character (1 Timothy 3:1-7)
- June 28 – Command #6: Serve Saints (1 Timothy 3:8-13)
- July 5 – Command #7: Deny Demons (1 Timothy 3:14-4:5)
- July 12 – Command #8: Ignore Idiots (1 Timothy 4:6-16)
- July 19 – Command #9: Give Generously (1 Timothy 5:1-16)
- July 26 – Command #10: Love Leaders (1 Timothy 5:17-6:2)
- August 2 – Command #11: Manage Money (1 Timothy 6:3-10)
- August 9 – Command #12: Fight Fair (1 Timothy 6:11-21)
Trinity High School (9th-12th graders in fall 2023) is going to Forest Home Ojai Valley in Oak View, CA for High School Summer Camp July 16-21!
There will be worship, teaching, small groups, a climbing wall, a zip line, swimming, archery, and hiking. In addition to our time at Camp Ojai, we will be spending a full day at the beach in Santa Barbara. All transportation, meals, cabins, and programming are included for registrants.
To register or learn more, CLICK HERE.
Registration for Real Women’s summer event Real Women of the Bible is now LIVE! The event will be on Wednesday, August 23 from 4:30 – 8 PM.
This event will take you on a life journey with 4 women – 3 from the Old Testament and 1 from the New Testament – to show you who they were, what they did, and how they learned to walk with God. It’s our prayer that you’ll see how we can relate to these godly, counter-cultural women.
To register and learn more about the event, CLICK HERE.
We recently broke ground on the Park (Phase 1 of Rebuilding Home) and things are on schedule so far to celebrate the grand opening by our 7th birthday in September! We are excited to see it built from the ground up over the next few months!
THANK YOU for being an extremely generous church family!
The most updated numbers are as follows:
- $3.29 million has been given
- Another $951K has been pledged
- Total given and pledged is $4.24 million of the $4.6 million campaign
- Between gifts and pledges, we’re 92% of the way to the finish line!
- …so there’s still time to get involved and it takes all of us working together as a church family to finish this project!
To get updates you can’t find anywhere else, join our email list and you’ll get monthly updates as well as the weekly digital bulletin sent to your inbox.
As we rebuild home, we also would like to encourage you to not overlook the general fund, as the capital campaign is intended to be offerings above and beyond your normal tithe. While we look forward to the future, we also want to steward well and continue the ministry God has for us as a church family.
- June 17-18 – Father’s Day! (Topical sermon: More Fathers, Less Government)
- June 24-25 – When will Elijah return to earth for his end times ministry? (2 Kings 2:1-18)
- July 1-2 – My Life Verse Week #1: Pastor Frank Park
- July 8-9 – My Life Verse Week #2: Pastor Adam James
- July 15-16 – My Life Verse Week #3: Pastor Ryan Visconti
- July 22-23 – My Life Verse Week #4: Pastor Luke MacDonald
Pastor Mark releases daily devos Monday-Friday that generally follow each sermon series that you can access here.
Saturday @ 4 PM
Sunday @ 9 & 11 AM
Summer (June 7-August 2)
Learn more at TrinityChurch.com/Summer!
Online at RealFaith.com May 24-August 9 on 1 Timothy; Back in person in September
Back in person in September
Young Adults (18-25)
Text “TYA” to 480-725-0770 for more info
Students (6th-12th grade)
HS Saturdays @ 4, MS Sundays @ 11
Home Life Groups
All throughout the Valley during the school year!
UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDAR
- June 7&14 – Crash Course Summer Session 1
- June 14 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #4
- June 21&28 – Crash Course Summer Session 2
- June 21 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #5
- June 28 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #6
- July 1-2 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor Frank Park
- July 5 – No mid-week programming
- July 5 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #7
- July 8-9 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor Adam James
- July 8-9 – Stephen McWhirter leading worship
- July 12&19 – Crash Course Summer Session 3
- July 12 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #8
- July 15-16 – “My Life Verse”: Pastor Ryan Visconti
- July 16-21 – Trinity Students High School Camp
- July 19 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #9
- July 22-23 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor Luke MacDonald
- July 22-23 – Bodie leading worship
- July 22-23 – Christmas in July
- July 26 & August 2 – Crash Course Summer Session 4
- July 26 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #10
- July 29-30 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor John Finochio
- July 29-30 – End of Trinity Kids Swimsuit Summer
- July 29-30 – Trinity Students Baptisms (4PM Saturday & 11AM Sunday services)
- August 2 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #11
- August 9 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #12
- August 16 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #13
- August 23 – Real Women of the Bible