The “My Life Verse” series has been incredible for our church family and, this weekend, we welcome Pastor John Finochio for the final sermon of the series! Click here to learn more about Pastor John and his wife Jan, who are the lead pastors at Crossroads Life Church in Harriston, Ontario, Canada. You may recognize the last name as John and Jan’s son, Nathan Finochio, visited Trinity Church and shared a special sermon with our church family last Fall.
Are you new to Trinity and want to take the next step to get connected?
Join us THIS WEEKEND for Join the Team Weekend on Sunday, July 30 at 9 AM at the Trinity Café (8499 E McDonald Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85250) just across from the church!
We’ll gather together, tell you more about the church, and answer any questions. You’ll get the chance to meet some of our incredible leaders and we’ll help you get plugged in to either a life group or serving opportunity!
Let us know you’re coming by clicking HERE!
Are you intentionally dating, engaged, or recently married?
You’re invited to our next Marriage 101 class! The class takes place every Sunday from August 13 – September 10 at 9 AM at the Trinity Café (8499 E McDonald Dr).
This 5-week course is designed to set you up for a lifelong marriage founded on Jesus and rooted in friendship. Come learn in a fun environment surrounded by other couples in a similar life stage as we discuss topics like sex, finances, friendship, in-laws, and more.
Summer at Trinity is coming to a close and it has been INCREDIBLE! We have a few more events including the final dates of Swimsuit Summer, Crash Course Summer, and Summer Date Nights as well as a fun event for the ladies called Real Women of the Bible!
Swimsuit Summer is EVERY Wednesday and weekend until August 2! We originally were planning to end Swimsuit Summer at the end of July but wanted to give one more day for kids to play on waterslides for those attending the final Crash Course Summer & Summer Date Night on August 2!
The Backyard transforms into a waterpark with water slides, foam cannons, popsicles, sprinkles, splash tables, and so much fun!
Swimsuit Summer is for toddlers – 5th grade but there is still Trinity Kids for nursery-aged kids (starting at 5 months).
Added for the month of July is Trinity Kids Summer Olympics! In addition to all the fun of Swimsuit Summer, there will also be fun challenges for kids to participate in as individuals and teams – pool noodle javelin, water relay races, slip ‘n slide bowling, and a water obstacle course, among others!
To learn more, including what you need to bring for your kiddos, visit the Swimsuit Summer page HERE.
It’s hard to believe we have just TWO more weeks of summer Wednesdays with Crash Course Summer and Summer Date Nights!
During both, Trinity Kids (5 months-5th grade) can be checked in to the Backyard (6:15-8 PM) and toddlers-5th grade will be doing Swimsuit Summer!
For our final 2-week Crash Course Summer session, you can choose between classes on Marriage and Finances. Click here to register for either one!
Both classes take place just across the street from our main campus at the Trinity Café (8499 E McDonald Dr.)
If what you and your spouse need this summer is a date night, you have TWO MORE CHANCES as we’re also doing a remote version of Summer Date Night on the same Wednesdays as Crash Course Summer! The final night for both Summer Date Night and Crash Course Summer is August 2.
You can drop your kids off in the Backyard from 6:15-8:00 PM and go on a date! During both Summer Date Night and Crash Course Summer, Trinity Kids (5 months-5th grade) can be checked in to the Backyard (6:15-8 PM) and toddlers-5th grade will be doing Swimsuit Summer!
Make sure you don’t leave before picking up a special date night card deck called “Hot Topics for a Hot Date (With Your Heterosexual Monogamous Spouse)” to help with date night conversation!
In just two weeks, Pastor Mark is returning from sabbatical and will start a series in the book of Jude called “Black & White in a Rainbow World”. Everyone who attends Trinity during the series will receive a free study guide to accompany the series and help you study the book personally or in a small group.
In our day, like the days of Jude, there is generational apostasy commonly referred to as “wokeism”. Hard woke churches are, tragically, surrendering to a spiritual invasion from false teaching wolves on everything from gender to marriage, sexuality, and the embracing of beliefs and behaviors that are celebrated in parades but should be repented of by God’s people.
This 5-week series will be a practical look at how God’s people can “contend”, as Jude says, for the unchanging truths of God’s Word, gaining discernment from God about the spiritual war that rages around us.
Pastor Mark will be doing a special Real Men online study this summer called “Good Fight: A Study in 1 Timothy”. These will be taking place online in the normal Real Men slot (6:30 PM AZ time) and will also be available to watch after the fact for those attending Crash Course Summer and Summer Date Night!
- July 26 – Command #9: Give Generously (1 Timothy 5:1-16)
- August 2 – Command #10: Love Leaders (1 Timothy 5:17-6:2)
- August 9 – Command #11: Manage Money (1 Timothy 6:3-10)
- August 16 – Command #12: Fight Fair (1 Timothy 6:11-21)
Do you want to be baptized and celebrate how God has transformed your life and legacy?
We’ll be having baptisms at all 3 services during our 7th birthday weekend – September 9-10!
If you’re ready to take that next step, click here to sign up and a pastor will contact you for next steps. We are so excited to celebrate with you!
Park construction has been underway all summer and the grand opening is planned for just under 2 months from now as we celebrate our 7th birthday September 9-10!
THANK YOU for being an extremely generous church family!
The most updated numbers are as follows:
- $3.3 million has been given
- Another $950K has been pledged
- Total given and pledged is $4.25 million of the $4.6 million campaign
- Between gifts and pledges, we’re 92% of the way to the finish line!
- …so there’s still time to get involved and it takes all of us working together as a church family to finish this project! It’s important to fulfill your pledges so we can make it to the finish line together!
To get updates you can’t find anywhere else, join our email list and you’ll get monthly updates as well as the weekly digital bulletin sent to your inbox.
As we rebuild home, we also would like to encourage you to not overlook the general fund, as the capital campaign is intended to be offerings above and beyond your normal tithe. While we look forward to the future, we also want to steward well and continue the ministry God has for us as a church family.
- July 29-30 – “My Life Verse” Week 5: Pastor John Finochio
- August 5-6 – Jude Week #1 – “Are you a real Christian?”
- August 12-13 – Jude Week #2 – “Are you a fake Christian?”
- August 19-20 – Jude Week #3 – “Are you a woke Christian?”
- August 26-27 – Jude Week #4 – “What does God think of progressive Christianity?”
- September 2-3 – Jude Week #5 – “How to stand firm in a woke world”
For the month of July, Pastor Mark will be releasing a special set of daily devos answering hot-topic questions that you can access here.
Saturday @ 4 PM
Sunday @ 9 & 11 AM
Summer (June 7-August 2)
Learn more at TrinityChurch.com/Summer!
Online at RealFaith.com through August 16 on 1 Timothy; Back in person September 12
Back in person in September 13
Young Adults (18-25)
Text “TYA” to 480-725-0770 for more info
Students (6th-12th grade)
HS Saturdays @ 4, MS Sundays @ 11
Home Life Groups
All throughout the Valley during the school year!
UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDAR
- July 26 & August 2 – Final Summer Date Nights & Crash Course Summer Session 4
- July 29-30 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor John Finochio
- August 2 – End of Trinity Kids Swimsuit Summer
- August 2 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #11
- August 5-6 – Jude Series Begins
- August 9 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #12
- August 16 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #13
- August 23 – Real Women of the Bible
- September 9-10 – Trinity’s 7th Birthday/Park Grand Opening
- September 9-10 – Baptisms
- September 11-17 – Life Group Launch Week
- September 12 – Real Men Launches (new day!)
- September 13 – Real Women Launches (both times on campus)
- October 28-29 – Fall Festival (new Saturday service times – 3&5 PM!)