If you haven’t joined a life group, what are you waiting for?! We have life groups for all ages and life stages including:
- Real Men
- Real Women
- Trinity Students (6th-12th grade)
- Young Adults (18-25 years old)
- Home Groups (All across the Valley)
Real Men is studying “Spiritual Disciplines for Regular Guys” while Real Women is going through Marcus Warner’s “Deeper Walk” book and we know both will continue to be incredibly practical and life-changing. Trinity Students is going through attributes of God and home groups are going through the current sermon series, so there’s something for everyone!
Weekend services (and all throughout the week!) are where we “open our Bibles to learn” and life groups are where we “open our lives to love”. You can find a group by clicking here!
We could not do everything God calls us to do as a church without our incredible volunteers. We call them Team Trinity! And as our church family grows, so do opportunities to serve others in many different ways! If you haven’t yet started serving, we would encourage you to! You can even serve with your spouse, family, or friends.
Ask anyone on Team Trinity and they will tell you that serving is one of the best parts of their week. There are so many different opportunities to serve at Trinity in areas like social media and photography, worship and production, hospitality, guest services, Trinity Kids, facilities, and more!
To learn more and get involved on a serve team, click here. Or if you have questions about which serve team would be best for you, talk to Guest Services on your way out of church this weekend!
Pastor Mark continues the “Real Romance: Sex in the Song of Songs” sermon series this weekend based on the new book by the same name from the Bible’s most overt book on marriage and relationships. You can buy the book at Trinity before you can get it anywhere else as it publicly releases around Valentine’s Day!
During the series, there are a couple of exciting things we want you to know about!
- FREE extended date night after service on Saturday, Feb. 18 where we’ll watch your kiddos (5 months-5th grade) so you can go on a date! Please register here so we can plan to welcome your kiddos!
- Invite your friends, have them visit Guest Services, and say you invited them, and you’ll be entered to win a staycation getaway at the end of the series!
If you have questions for Pastor Mark & Grace about dating, relationships, and marriage, text the word ROMANCE to 480-725-0770 for a chance to get your question answered after the sermon each service throughout the series!
For more details on the series and to get the first 3 chapters of the book for free, visit TrinityChurch.com/realromance.
We are excited to share numbers soon on God’s providence during 2022 year-end! As the most recent update,
- $1.88 million has been given
- Another $1.57 million of the $4.6 million campaign has been pledged
- …so there’s still time to get involved and it takes all of us working together as a church family to finish this project!
We invite you to partner with us as we look to do all God has planned for us in 2023 and the easiest way to do that is through recurring giving to Rebuilding Home or the general fund. To get updates you can’t find anywhere else, join our email list and you’ll get monthly updates as well as the weekly digital bulletin sent to your inbox.
As we rebuild home, we also would like to encourage you to not overlook the general fund, as the capital campaign is intended to be offerings above and beyond your normal tithe. While we look forward to the future, we also want to steward well and continue the ministry God has for us as a church family.
Are you new to Trinity and want to learn more or get plugged in? Join us for our next Join the Team Weekend on Sunday, Jan. 29 at 11 AM at the Trinity Café. We’ll have childcare, share a meal together, answer questions, and help you get connected at Trinity Church! Click here to let us know you’re coming.
Our next First Saturday welcomes a very special member of our church family – Gin Giurgiu! It will be an incredibly special weekend as not only is Gin our First Saturday guest, he will be installed as the newest pastor at Trinity Church that weekend as well.
Gin will bring a special worship set and will be installed as a pastor while Pastor Mark & Grace will continue the Real Romance sermon series and Q&A sessions!
Whether you’re a good parent that needs some encouragement, a struggling parent realizing what you’re doing isn’t working, not yet a parent but want to be, or are expecting, this 5-week class is for you! The goal is that, through this class, you’ll learn how to live more by the power of the Holy Spirit, making you more like Jesus, which will, in turn, make you a better parent! Join us at the Trinity Café starting Sunday, Feb. 26 at 9 AM and let us know you’re coming here.
- January 28-29 – The Most Important Day of Your Marriage is the Last Day (Real Romance Ch. 4/Song of Songs 3:6-5:1)
- February 4-5 – Stop Fighting, Start Flirting (Real Romance Ch. 5/Song of Songs 5:2-6:1)
- February 11-12 – How to Heal a Broken Relationship (Real Romance Ch. 6/Song of Songs 6:2-10)
- February 18-19 – Get a New Marriage with the Same Spouse (Real Romance Ch. 8/Song of Songs 7:11-8:7)
- February 25-26 –4 Ways Single People Can Prepare for Marriage (Real Romance Ch. 9/Song of Songs 8:8-14)
- March 4-5 (NEW SERMON SERIES ON ELIJAH!!) – New Days, Old Demons: A Prophetic Word about Progressive Wokeness
Pastor Mark releases daily devos Monday-Friday that generally follow each sermon series that you can access here.
Saturday @ 4 PM
Sunday @ 9 & 11 AM
Wednesday @ 6:30 PM (Main Room)
Wednesday @ 9:30 AM (Main Room) & 6:30 PM (Trinity Café)
Young Adults (18-25)
Monday @ 6 PM (Text “TYA” to 480-725-0770 for location)
Students (6th-12th grade)
Saturday @ 4 PM (Trinity Café)
*First Saturday of every month on campus in service (except Dec-Feb)
Home Life Groups
All throughout the Valley during the week!
UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDAR
January 29– Join the Team Weekend
February 4 – First Saturday (Gin Giurgiu)
February 26 – Parenting 101 Class Begins
March 4-5 – Elijah Series begins
March 4 – First Saturday (Pastor Isaac Bradford)
March 11-12 – Pastor Jimmy Evans Guest Preaching
April 8-9 – Easter at Trinity!
April 10 – Breaking ground on the Park!
April 15-16 – Pastor RT Kendall Guest Preaching