Are you intentionally dating, engaged, or recently married?
You’re invited to our next Marriage 101 class starting THIS WEEKEND! The class takes place every Sunday from August 13 – September 10 at 9 AM at the Trinity Café (8499 E McDonald Dr).
This 5-week course is designed to set you up for a lifelong marriage founded on Jesus and rooted in friendship. Come learn in a fun environment surrounded by other couples in a similar life stage as we discuss topics like sex, finances, friendship, in-laws, and more.
Pastor Mark will be doing a special Real Men online study this summer called “Good Fight: A Study in 1 Timothy”. These will be taking place online in the normal Real Men slot (6:30 PM AZ time).
- August 9 – Command #11: Manage Money (1 Timothy 6:3-10)
- August 16 – Command #12: Fight Fair (1 Timothy 6:11-21)
You’re invited to help us celebrate Trinity Church’s 7th birthday September 9-10! God has been so incredibly faithful to our church family and we are excited for a momentous weekend as we open the new Park out front of our church building.
We know this space will be an incredible place for people to connect, make friendships, and foster community and we’re looking forward to lots of fun and celebrations in the Park, starting with our birthday!
We’ll have baptisms, Pastor Mark will start a new series in 1 Thessalonians, and there will be food trucks, yard games, and free ice cream for kids.
Do you want to be baptized and celebrate how God has transformed your life and legacy?
We’ll be having baptisms at all 3 services during our 7th birthday weekend – September 9-10!
If you’re ready to take that next step, click here to sign up and a pastor will contact you for next steps. We are so excited to celebrate with you!
Are you looking for community in your age, life stage, or area of the Valley? We have all kinds of life groups for all kinds of people and now is the time to sign up for a group before they start in the Fall!
Life groups will start back right after our 7th birthday and we have Real Men (on a new day!), Real Women (both times in the main room on campus!), Young Adults (18-25 year olds), Students (6th-12th grade), and home life groups all over the Valley!
After Students split into separate Middle & High School groups this summer, the biggest change for this Fall is to Real Men & Real Women! Real Men will meet in the main room on campus on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM starting Sept. 12 with live teaching from Pastor Mark while a few groups will meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM at the Trinity Café. On Wednesdays starting Sept. 13, both morning and evening Real Women groups will be meeting in the main room on campus.
Any questions or want to get plugged in to a group? Click here or visit Guest Services while you’re on campus this weekend!
Park construction has been underway all summer and the grand opening is planned for just under a month from now as we celebrate our 7th birthday September 9-10!
THANK YOU for being an extremely generous church family!
The most updated numbers are as follows:
- $3.3 million has been given
- Another $950K has been pledged
- Total given and pledged is $4.25 million of the $4.6 million campaign
- Between gifts and pledges, we’re 92% of the way to the finish line!
- …so there’s still time to get involved and it takes all of us working together as a church family to finish this project! It’s important to fulfill your pledges so we can make it to the finish line together!
To get updates you can’t find anywhere else, join our email list and you’ll get monthly updates as well as the weekly digital bulletin sent to your inbox.
As we rebuild home, we also would like to encourage you to not overlook the general fund, as the capital campaign is intended to be offerings above and beyond your normal tithe. While we look forward to the future, we also want to steward well and continue the ministry God has for us as a church family.
- August 12-13 – Jude Week #2 – “Are you a fake Christian?”
- August 19-20 – Jude Week #3 – “Are you a woke Christian?”
- August 26-27 – Jude Week #4 – “What does God think of progressive Christianity?”
- September 2-3 – Jude Week #5 – “How to stand firm in a woke world”
- September 9-10 – 1 Thessalonians Week #1 – “More Thanking. Less Griping.”
- September 16-17 – 1 Thessalonians Week #2 – “More Giving. Less Taking.”
Pastor Mark releases daily devos Monday-Friday that generally follow each sermon series that you can access here.
Saturday @ 4 PM
Sunday @ 9 & 11 AM
Online at RealFaith.com through August 16 on 1 Timothy; Back in person September 12
Back in person in September 13
Young Adults (18-25)
Text “TYA” to 480-725-0770 for more info
Students (6th-12th grade)
HS Saturdays @ 4, MS Sundays @ 11
Home Life Groups
All throughout the Valley during the school year!
UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDAR
- August 9 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #12
- August 16 – Real Men Online – 1 Timothy – Week #13
- August 23 – Real Women of the Bible
- September 9-10 – Trinity’s 7th Birthday/Park Grand Opening
- September 9-10 – Baptisms
- September 9-10 – 1 Thessalonians Series Begins
- September 11-17 – Life Group Launch Week
- September 12 – Real Men Launches (new day!)
- September 13 – Real Women Launches (both times on campus)
- October 28-29 – Fall Festival
- October 28-29 – 2 Thessalonians Series Begins