Calling all 17-24-year-olds who are committed to self-development, servant leadership, impacting our culture for Jesus, and a desire to join our team! We’re looking for our next class of interns (starting early May) and we want to invite you to apply! Click here for more info and to apply.
With ongoing construction on the Park in front of our church home, there will be a few changes to the Real Men & Real Women schedule for the rest of the spring! The full calendar for both for spring 2023 is below.
- Starts back in person in September 2023
- Online this summer at RealFaith.com starting May 17
- April 26 – AM & PM @ Café (Elijah Week 5)
- May 3 – AM & PM @ Café (Elijah Week 6)
Do you have a little one you’d like to dedicate to the Lord?
We follow the Biblical example of Jesus’ parents dedicating Him to God at the temple as a baby. We’ll do baby dedications at all three services on Mother’s Day weekend (4 PM on May 13, 9 & 11 AM on May 14) and you’re invited!
Join us on stage to introduce your family, read a special verse over your child, commit to raising your child to know and love Jesus, and have the church family pray over your child.
Are you the parent of a student who will be in 6th-12th grade in the 2023-2024 school year?
You’re invited to a Trinity Students Parent Night to learn all about Trinity Students, their upcoming plans for the summer, and more!
The event will be at the Trinity Café (8499 E McDonald Dr.) just across from the church at 6 PM on Saturday, May 20.
As temperatures rise in Arizona, there is so much to do at Trinity Church this summer for all ages and life stages! From Crash Course Summer to Christmas in July, the “My Life Verse” series, Trinity Students camps, Swimsuit Summer, and Real Women of the Bible, we’re so excited for summer at Trinity!
Click here to learn more about everything happening at Trinity Church this summer.
We recently broke ground on the Park (Phase 1 of Rebuilding Home) and things are on schedule so far! We are excited to see it built from the ground up over the next few months!
THANK YOU for being an extremely generous church family! We met our $150K matching gift leading up to Easter TWICE over and recently shared updated numbers (below), which means we’ll also start work on the Backyard (Phase 2) of the project soon!
The most updated numbers are as follows:
- $2.96 million has been given
- Another $1.08 million has been pledged
- Total given and pledged is $4.04 million of the $4.6 million campaign
- Between gifts and pledges, we’re 88% of the way to the finish line!
- …so there’s still time to get involved and it takes all of us working together as a church family to finish this project!
To get updates you can’t find anywhere else, join our email list and you’ll get monthly updates as well as the weekly digital bulletin sent to your inbox.
As we rebuild home, we also would like to encourage you to not overlook the general fund, as the capital campaign is intended to be offerings above and beyond your normal tithe. While we look forward to the future, we also want to steward well and continue the ministry God has for us as a church family.
To learn more about the campaign, make your pledge, or give a gift, visit TrinityChurch.com/RebuildingHome. For any questions, contact [email protected].
Our church family is growing and we’re looking for a Marketing Director to join our team! If you love Jesus and Trinity Church and have a passion for others joining our church family so they can hear more about Jesus, check out the job listing here. To apply, click here for the Trinity Church Employment Application.
- April 29-30 – Can believers access supernatural power today? (1 Kings 18:41-46)
- May 6-7 – What causes and cures spiritual depression? (1 Kings 19:1-8)
- May 13-14 – Mother’s Day! (Topical sermon)
- May 20-21 – How do you discern the presence of God? (1 Kings 19:9-21)
- May 27-28 – Why do good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people? (1 Kings 21:1-29)
- June 3-4 – Why does God allow evil and how does He use it for good? (1 Kings 22:1-53)
Pastor Mark releases daily devos Monday-Friday that generally follow each sermon series that you can access here.
Saturday @ 4 PM
Sunday @ 9 & 11 AM
Online at RealFaith.com starting May 17
Morning/evening at Café April 26 & May 3
Young Adults (18-25)
Monday @ 6 PM (Text “TYA” to 480-725-0770 for location)
Students (6th-12th grade)
Saturday @ 4PM at Trinity Café
Home Life Groups
All throughout the Valley during the week!
UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDAR
- May 13-14 – Baby Dedications
- June 3-4 – Start of Trinity Kids Swimsuit Summer
- June 5-9 – Trinity Students Middle School Camp
- June 10-11 – Trinity Students split (HS Saturdays @ 4, MS Sundays @ 11)
- June 7&14 – Crash Course Summer Session 1
- June 21&28 – Crash Course Summer Session 2
- July 1-2 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor Frank Park
- July 5 – No mid-week programming
- July 8-9 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor Adam James
- July 12&19 – Crash Course Summer Session 3
- July 15-16 – “My Life Verse”
- July 16-21 – Trinity Students High School Camp
- July 22-23 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor Ryan Visconti
- July 22-23 – Christmas in July
- July 26 & August 2 – Crash Course Summer Session 4
- July 29-30 – “My Life Verse” series: Pastor John Finochio
- July 29-30 – End of Trinity Kids Swimsuit Summer
- July 29-30 – Trinity Students Baptisms (4PM Saturday & 11AM Sunday services)
- August 23 – Real Women of the Bible