ROLE SPECIFIC EXPECTATIONS:
• Lead and grow the production department, including full-time & part-time staff, interns and volunteers.
• Oversee execution of all weekly productions across the church, including key services, such as weekends and mid-week large events, as well as small gatherings such as students and classes.
• Oversee all production-related equipment across the church, including systems in various ministry areas such as students and kids. This does not include IT equipment, with the exception of dedicated production equipment.
• Manage operational and capital expenditures related to production, including budgets for weekly events, various large events, capital projects and equipment maintenance.
• Provide oversight for technical implementation and maintenance to ensure systems are in good working order to support events.
• 5+ years in live event production in a leadership role, such as a Production Manager/ Director. Experience with production in a church preferred.
• Ability to make key decisions in high stress, time-sensitive environments.
• Knowledge of current live event production workflows and techniques. Understanding of broadcast workflows including live event streaming and its associated technologies.
• Working knowledge of current production technologies, including live event video, broadcast, audio, and lighting equipment.
• Expert in one or more areas of production technology preferred.
• Preference given to individuals familiar with and excited about extending the gospel preaching of Pastor Mark Driscoll and his ministry to the world.