The Internal Communications Coordinator will be responsible for managing and facilitating effective internal communications within Trinity Church. This role requires a creative thinker with excellent organizational skills and the ability to collaborate with various teams to ensure consistent and engaging messaging across all communications channels. The Internal Communications Coordinator will play a vital role in keeping our church family informed and engaged through various communication platforms.
- Work with Executive Communications Director to create and implement communication strategies.
- Create sermon slides and lower thirds for weekly services.
- Develop sermon slides and lower thirds for Real Men and Real Women sermon series.
- Write concise and compelling sermon summaries for Weekend services and Real Men events to be shared across internal platforms.
- Prepare and send internal communications emails to weekend pastoral hosts, production and communication teams as to what will be communicated at the weekend services.
- Maintain and update the pre-post slides list, ensuring accuracy and relevance for each week’s services.
- Manage hosting slides for events.
- Curate and distribute the digital bulletin through various channels, including email, web, blog, and text messages.
- Update statistical data on Teams and LT scorecards to provide insights into communication effectiveness.
- Coordinate and send out text messages and push notifications for time-sensitive announcements.
- Regularly update the front page of the website and the organization’s app with fresh and relevant content.
- Work with graphic designer(s) on Trinity-specific events
- Address quick signage needs for events or special announcements, ensuring consistency with the organization’s branding guidelines.
- Create slides for staff Bible Study sessions or other one-off presentations.
- Manage and update all aspects of the organization’s website, including content creation and layout adjustments.
- Collaborate with the team to coordinate, plan, and host communication content for GNV (Good News Village) events.
- Draft and send emails for special events or promotional campaigns as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to craft clear and concise messages.
- Familiarity with web content management systems and basic HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Experience in coordinating and managing internal communications within a complex organization.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively, especially in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to maintaining consistency in branding and messaging.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work independently when required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of best practices in internal communications and familiarity with the latest trends in digital communication platforms.